Terms and Conditions:
GENERAL INFORMATION: This Rental is rented by COAST TO COAST BEACH RENTALS and is designed and fabricated for pleasure cruising ONLY. Any attempt to speeding, racing, jumping of these units or other reckless driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs will result in the loss of deposit.
Motorized carts will only be operated by individuals who are at least 21 years off age and possess a valid driver’s license.
RENTAL RULES & REGULATIONS: THE PRIMARY RENTER OF GOLF CARTS MUST HAVE A VALID DRIVERS LICENSE AND PROOF OF VALID AUTOMOBILE INSURANCE POLICY.
- The rented vehicle must be driven on South Padre Island streets only. Vehicles may not be driven over or on the causeway, or on the beach.
ANY VEHICLE THAT IS DRIVEN ON THE BEACH IS SUBJECT TO LOSE DEPOSIT.
- The rented vehicle must be returned in the same condition and with a full tank of fuel or be charged with a $25.00 refuel fee.
- If rented vehicle is delivered, fee of $45.00 will be automatically charged to the contract to cover fuel and delivery.
- The rented vehicle must be returned at the end of the agreed rental time period.
- The rented vehicle shall not be used to carry passenger in excess of the capacity/
- The rented vehicle must not be used for any illegal activity.
- The renter(s) is responsible for any parking or traffic violations incurred upon the vehicle during the rental period. The Renter (s)
Must drive accordingly to Texas State Driving Law.
Payment: We require full payment at time of reservation so be prepared with a credit card. Your card will be charged when you click “Accept” on the confirmation page – we do not “hold” spots. We accept Visa and Master Card. If you want to pay by Cash you must make your reservation at one of our retail stores or activity sites. Prices are subject to change, so confirm the rates at time of reservation.
Activity Credit Voucher: An activity credit voucher is a non expiring voucher which allows you to schedule your activity for a future date if you are unable to complete your scheduled activity and cannot reschedule during your stay in Myrtle Beach. Activity credit vouchers do not have to be used by the person to whom they were issued – so don’t lose them. We are not responsible for lost or stolen activity credit vouchers. If you have an activity credit voucher and would like to schedule your activity, simply call reservations, book your date and time, and tell your reservationists you have an activity credit voucher.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Full refund 14 days in advance. Any cancellations less then 14 day in advance will be charge a 50% surcharge. If the rules are not followed, you will be immediately removed from the activity. There will be no refunds for early termination of activities for not following the rules.
In case of a no-show at the time of rental , you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the total rental cost.
At our sole discretion, cancellation fees may be waived for special circumstances (severe weather, etc.)